Re: Re: A better 4x4 Dak?

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 23:26:07 EST

I was not aware of this option. As far as I knew - the new 2001's only
have two choices. Part time, or full time... - no locking diff... I
don't know what the options were on the 2000. For 2001 they got rid of
the center manual shifter and replaced it with a dial. I am aware and
knowlegeable about the differnent types of 4x4 systems on the market. I
think I'll give my local dealer a call and straighten this out for
good. If there is a full time 4x4 with locking diff, then I am very
very pleased. Thanks for the info! I'll letcha know what my dealer
says.