Re: RE: RE: Sub 12 Neon Turbo-Truth or Facts

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 19:47:21 EST

Yep, I was late, but at least I made it! Tim was a good host, even though I
was Dak-less at the time. It was still nice to meet a few birds of a feather.

BTW - Tim, did you happen to catch me doing some serious smokey burnouts i
the parking lot of the Econo Lodge when they threw down that tranny fluid,
LOL?!?! Man, wish I had a pic of that.

Jack Hilton III

www.CyberMopar.com

www.HellaUSA.com