Re: Re: Re: 4x4 & LSD

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 23:25:10 EST

Jef, If you will take a look in your glovebox,there should be a code sheet
on the inside of the door which will have listed either "axle-corporate
8.25" or "axle-corporate 9.25" or something to that effect,which will
determine what rear axle you have.The Dakotas run a hybrid Dana 30/35
differential up front.The transfer case should have a little round tag
riveted to the back of the case,and on that tag it will have the case's
model description and serial number on it.Look for ot in the upper left hand
side on the back of the 'case.Hope this helps,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html