Re: Dodge VS SVT Meet vital Info.

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 10:11:14 EST

At 08:02 PM 12/18/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Fact is Tom, my truck is just as streetable as any other dak. I have no
>driveability problems, and cruise through town all the time. It's still got
>full interior, and is far from a hacked up mess. Ask anybody that went to
>Chryslers @ Carlisle, or the meet we had at cecil. Folks at cecil were
>amazed I drove the truck 2 hours to get there, beat the hell out of it,
>slapped on the radials and went back home, no problem.
>I would love to know what my corrected times are, considering I don't have a
>decent converter or the right gears YET. God forbid I ever put N20 on this
>thing!!! Oh well, I'll keep up with my bracket racing :~) Scott Miller

IMHO, your route is the WAY to go!!! I'd go that way in a heartbeat
if it were not for emission testing. Let the juice boys run with the
juice boys, and the blown boys with the blown boys :-)

Bob. Burlington, Ont., Canada.
'97 Dakota CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 3.92 SG, auto., 4265 lb.
Dyno: 231.2 rwhp 340.0 lb-ft rw torque
PB: 14.737 @ 91.75 9.364 @ 72.95