Re: KEYED!

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 14:42:18 EST

Man, I am sorry to hear about it,Bob.it sucks that people don't respect what
others are trying to do.Wouldn't you like to find the sob and put a milkbone
in his throat and then stuff a hungry dog up his ass? now that would be
rough! Sorry,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html