K&N FIPK

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 21:34:08 EST

What a pain in the a$$ to install. Jeeeeeez! Cruise control.
Re-fabrication of heat shield. Rubber grommets....move the PCM...move the
MSD coil....did I mention this thing is a pain in the a$$????!

You were right, Bruce. This thing bolts right up to your TB like it
belonged there. In fact, that's the only part that worked right. The 2000
definitely changed things around just enough to be the biggest pain.

One big vise and the cruise control bracket has been re-shaped. I should
send this in to K&N let them make copies for everyone who has CC that needs
to be moved for the FIPK.

Did I mention this thing is a pain???!?!

Almost done! 1¼" drill bits are hard to come by.....

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile