Re: Weird fuel gauge readings

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 12:28:50 EST

Actually Alan, I think your situation is quite normal. Maybe not right but
normal. I have a 22 gal tank, I fill only 15-15.5 gal when the "1/8" tank
light turns on and only 18gal when it hits E. The 22 gallons are there
though, I've taken it to 21.5 before. Others have expressed the same
concerns before.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at