RE: Tire selection for off road use.

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 14:12:51 EST

My Verizon wireless service worked in moab, all along the I70 to I15 also.
It's normally a digital service, but out there it runs in analog mode. That
means your battery drains fast.

If anyone is ever in Moab eat at the Moab cafe. They claim to have the best
green chili in Utah, and I'd say they're right.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm