RE: was: Steering Wheel now: Ron's phone

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 14:40:58 EST

I'm just screwing with ya, I have a phone too. I heard (not confirmed) it's
a new law in Cali that you can't use a cell and drive unless you have one of
those hands free systems. I'm just gonna get a big rubber band and strap it
to my head.

Tuesday I was driving with my friend (generally a very conservative girl),
when lady in an Expedition almost merged into me on the 405. She was on the
phone and never looked my way. My friend leaned out the window got the
drivers attention an made several crude remarks and gestures and even tried
to spit on the Expedition. I like that girl, she's cool.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm