Re: Dak Shelter

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 22:51:24 EST

I know you said you can't put in a lift because of money, but it may be
worthwhile to design the space such that you can put one in later on.
One or two drops from the ceiling for air & power might be helpful,
rather than having to pull ALL your lines across the floor.

You oughta see Jon Steiger's gara...er..barn...er..hangar he's got.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------