New Dak Owner with questions

From: Terry Fussell (TFussell@pssd.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 14:07:15 EST

Hi, I just purchased a 2k Dakota Sport ,2wd ,Club Cab with the 3.9, and I
LOVE IT !! Just wanted to get some insight into this truck from people
with experience, and prior knowledge.

1) is there a suspension lift package available for the 2wd? (only 3"
or 4")
2) what is the largest tire that will fit on the stock suspension?
(looking at maybe a 32x12.50-15 ??)
3) brakes... is there a problem with fast wear? (my truck is only a
year old this month, and the brakes are already pretty far gone... rotors,
and pads both)
4) is there a problem with the front suspension making noises (a pop)
on a sharp! Turn, say... like into a tight parking spot?

That's about all that I will bother you folks with for now. Thank you in
advance.

Big Fuss
Jax , FL