Re: What the H___ is wrong with this State????????

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 11:45:20 EST

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:38:38 -0800, ron-wong@home.com ("Ronald Wong")
wrote:

>Southern Calif is going offline a little at a time beginning 5PM
>PST....because our governor is an idiot. Our education is going to hell in
>a hand basket. Whatever happened to one of the richest states in the
>nation? This is a BUNCH of CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your school system started going downhill soon after that big property
tax rollback they voted in a few years ago. It took hundreds of
millions of dollars out of the school system. Somebody once said that
democracy can only last until the people realize that they can vote
themselves a big tax cut. Your situation is a perfect example.

97 V6 Auto
e-mail mcrumley@airmail.net

If the tobacco and gun industries can be held liable for
product abusers, why can't parents be held responsible for
the actions of their children?