RE: RE: Crower Rollerized Rocker Arms - Gibson stainless headers

From: aaron (aaro@enteract.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 22:08:21 EST

The 4.7is a overhead cam engine and does not have a pushrod rocker setup

> Does this kit (roller rockers) for the V-8 inlude the 4.7? Do the heads
need to come off to have this installed? I am wondering if the rocker arms
bolts are just that or pressed in and need to be relpaced? Want to do this
to my engine just to prevent side wear to valve guilds mostly. Also, what
is the big advantage to running synthetic oils? I remember Moroso used to
make a device that would prelube the engine before you started it to
prevent the most common cause of engine wear, does the synthetics negate
the need for that device?

Thanks,
John