RE: RE: Wanting to stall

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 17:44:08 EST

Bernd,

When I went to pick up my truck I asked the service manager about the code
reset. I asked him what would happen to these new code values if I were to
disconnect my battery? He said that they may be erased and that I would
probably need to come back in to have the values programmed back in. This
is what he told me. Whether it is true or false I didn't bother to get into
a debate on this with him. So far my Dak is running fine. Whether he just
did a simple reset or not, I guess I will find out the next time I
disconnect my battery.

Ken