Re: decision time....

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 10:46:15 EST

LIFT THAT PUPPY!!!!!

the world needs more badass lifted Gen II's...course then I wouldn't have
much of a unique truck around these parts anymore! (besides, It IS a 4x4)...

Maybe figure in a solid front axle swap? DRRRROOOOOOOooooolllllllll.....

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4.10, 4" susp/2" Body lift, 33" MT's etc...
http://cnc.4x4.org/members/members.php3?member=david_kilian