Tonneau cover, which one?

From: John Brunswick (john@brunswick.net)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 09:36:58 EST

Hi all,

  Well I got my truck last Friday... WOOT. Had an alarm put in, windows
tinted, and took off all the vinyl decals. Now I am looking for a soft
tonneau cover for it. I have seen two types (in magazines only) that I
like. I went to some local shops, but they dont have them on display.
Both are rail systems, one is flush mount other is not. Which brand is
best? I plan to put a carpet kit into the bed also. Will this interfere
with the flush mount? I want to be able to open the tonneau easy if
needed, how does the flush work? I do prefer the flush look, but if not as
functional as the other I will go with over the rail type. I do plan to
haul some items taller than the bed, so a fiberglass is out even though
they look the best to me.

Thanks,

John

John Brunswick