Re: Air Pressure/MPG-Rotate Spare Tire Included?

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 13:04:49 EST

Kevin,
When you rotated your tires did you include the spare?

Most people I know don't do this but, it will extend
the usefull life of all the tires.

Includeing the spare would mean that when needed you
would need to buy 5 tires but, they would all would be
new and balanced.

I'm going to try incrasing the tire pressure by 1-2
pounds.
--- "Kevin L. Miller" <kmrcdd@swbell.net> wrote:

> Sonoma w/ Tiger paws. 1st set -got 72,000 miles - at
> trucks recommended
> inflation. 2nd set of tiger paws (same tire & size)
> got 97,000 miles. @nd

> 60-70k miles.Time will tell.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia