RE: NASCAR RANT - was "I found this on Fox."

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 10:01:03 EST

it's a matter of your body and the pressures it can withhold! Anyone, no
matter how much safety pieces are in use could still be killed because your
organs move around. Think about it.
EX:
suppose your car is your body & you and your passengers are your organs.
Obviously your organs are not securely attached to your body so this is like
you are inside the car with out a belt. Now take all that and go 150+mph
and suddenly stop. like you and your passengers in the car, your organs go
flying forward. Now see how this problem is impossible to overcome.

Sorry I went into so much detail but some people just don't understand the
limitations of our body. You wouldn't want to watch remote controlled cars
so this is what we get for it. We loss some of the best people that we have
in this crazy world.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual