RE: MSD wires> was Re: RE: SPARK PLUGS

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 19:24:47 EST

The wires are thick so it is a tight fit up at the distributor. It's not a
problem, just tight. As far as the coil wire goes, I have no problems with
it. My distributor is at the rear of the engine compartment and my coil is
next to my passenger side headlamp (in back of it) and the wire reaches just
fine.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD