Re: Re: TechStuff/Will/Starkville

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 01:34:05 EST

In a message dated 2/27/01 9:11:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
smoseley@ix.netcom.com writes:

<<
 Yeah - no offense to you Frank (and Tom and others - you know who you are) -
but
 isn't it funny how all of a sudden after someone runs a 9 second ET that now
 there are lots more tech stuff flying around. As for the IAT, MAP and TPS
stuff
 - your buddy Bernd is your best resource there as he has done most of the
 testing that everyone else just wonders about. But better than that - he is
 MORE than willing to share his results. Lets see them cards yall 8-).

 Please don't let this piss off some of you - as it is only meant to bring
some
 more out so Bernd isn't burdened so much flogging his mule all the time.
Lord
 knows we've all seen/heard of lots of that 8-)) j/k LOL

Your point well taken. For me it's a couple of reasons. First, I have been
insanely busy. I just got done with my thesis and have now turned it in. I
should have some more free time to talk. Secondly, I and a few of the others
our on different levels. I'm not at all dogging anyone who wants to know
about which catback to buy. We all have to start somewhere. We're just
different in our needs. I honestly couldn't tell a guy which is the best to
buy. It's been way too long for me to relate. On the other hand, if someone
wants to talk about the efficacy of doing dual 3" with turn downs, I may
chime up. Lets face it, a message board would be a lot easier. We all delete
threads that may actually be good topics. Its nothing personal. I defer a lot
of it to guys who are at that stage and can help more. I don't know, maybe
I'm becoming an out of touch elitist.LOL
PS: No smarta$$ emails from you guys on what catback to buy.LOL ;)
Tom