Re: RE: I think I'm making myself misunderstood here......

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 01:35:46 EST

Sean, It is very reassuring to hear about your Dakota.It's good to see that
some occasional rpm's aren't detrimental to the long-term reliability of the
motor.I guess the low-rpm and other rituals/habits I keep are not quite as
necessary as I thought.I'm glad to hear about your excellent experience with
your Dakota,and I'm glad to see you bought another one.I hope that you get
250,000 out of this one too.Thanks again for your input and mind-easing
comments,TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html