Re: Transgo shift kit instal, now problems

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 15:28:07 EST

Call transgo.. They can prolly help...

Did you happen to notice if you could make the actual valve body go to all
positions? If yes, your parking rod CAN be wrong, or yer cable can be bent
or sumthin... on mine, I set the parkin rod in place, give it a good jolt
to put it where it needs to go, it then should move freely in and out to a
point, after pulling on it, you should feel resistance to keep it from
coming out, yet a gentle tug should be able to remove the rod, if this is
true, push it back in.. and try again..

Thats the best I can think of...

Tim