Re: RE: Anyone bracket racing a Dak??

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 18:52:57 EST

I have to agree with tom on pretty much everything except that you can run a
line lock (at least in division 1 racing, no electronical devices though).

Other than that, check your local tracks. A lot of division tracks run
points (if you sign up) and hold finals at the end of the year at a
pre-determined track in that division.

I personally run in the street class with my shelby. pretty much the rules
are, a vehicle with d.o.t. tires, mufflers, no electronics ect, $$$ goes to
the winner, runner up, and sometimes semi finals.

HTH

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
95 SLT CC V8 5.2 auto