Wipers STB!

From: Robert D. Smith (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 18:45:52 EST

Help DML! Driving home from work in this wonderful Nor'easter tonite, the DAKSY'S wipers Shit The Bed (STB)! Workin fine & then they stopped about 1/3 way into the upstroke & then just lay there &
twitched like fresh roadkill...WTF?!??!!? Where do I start? Fuse box (I hope)? It's still snowin like crazy here in Albany, & I'd rather not go out, but I gotta get to work tomorrow & I know I'm gonna need
the Sillblades to see! When I got to the GF's house I made sure there was no blockage at the motor studs, but they still won't move in any position on the switch.
HELP ME! DML! PLEASE!

Bob Smith
(at the GF's place where my sig. isn't available...)