Re: AC compressor kicking on and off

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 13:46:23 EST

Because the bi-level is really A/C BUT it is not labeled as such (Jack Hilton
posted that there is a TSB on this). The center knob controls which accessories
are used - just the fan, fan and A/C, etc. and where the air is put out (feet,
dash, both, defrost). The bottom knob only controls where the air goes before
it pumps through the vents - set it to full cold, and no air goes through the
heater core. Set it to full hot, all air goes through the heater core. Set it
in the middle, half goes each way and is then brought back together.