Re: Re: Dakotas towing-pics??

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 12:35:05 EST

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep my bumper or get me a
rollpan.Either way, I think I'm going to get me another hitch and put it
on.I think I'm going to have to get some airbags if I want to pull much of
anything with it.Cool, an '01 GT? I put a transmission in a '92 GT this
morning,as well a a rear main seal,and clutch. It's good to go now-ran prety
well, but I want to get into the motor next! I wish I had one of those cars,
there's just something about 'em! Yeah, I've got Hotchkis on it now.I'm very
satisfied with it, but I'd really like it a little lower! I would reccomend
thier stuff to just about anybody, but I'm not sure it's what I need. I
think I may go to 3" coils in the front,or may swap in some 2" control arms
with my current coils for a 4" drop,then go with some blocks on the hotchkis
springs for a 5" drop in the back. It'd be REAL close to the frame in the
back, but I'd just have to get some 'bags.The front could stand to be a lot
lower,I havent come close to dragging anywhere yet! I would go 5" in the
front, but then I couldn't get the rear low enough to level it without
c-notching it(NO-NO!). SO....... Who knows?? I am shooting some new pics
today and will try and get them posted asap.I'll post an update notice when
they are up! Thanks again,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html