RE: Blown Head Gasket???

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 14:46:16 EST

It certainly would be easier to diagnose your problems if you would answer
earlier questions instead of jumping to something new every time. Answering
earlier question could also help in determining whether your head gasket
could be the problem. It certainly could explain oil in the coolant.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD