Re: 4.7 Borla Headers; Big Disappointment

From: Ransom T Holbrook (ransom@setel.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 08:03:13 EST

I'm under the same belief and having the same problems with modifing the
y-pipe. I've done more than my share with modifying street cars and the 4.L
DAK has the worse looking Y-pipe set up I've seen, well may be second to the
SHO. A good 2 1/2" mandrel bent y-pipe with hi-flow cats should net a lot
of HP. Glad to hear that the stock casting is smooth, this means I need to
only concentrate on the exhaust and not the headers, but like Matt says ",
nobody will touch the Y-pipe"