4.7 69mm TBs RESULTS

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 20:48:50 EST

Well guys, just got back form testing the billet F&B 69mm. Definately an
improvement! We gained about 5HP, and 10FT/lb from it on this initial run.
Bruce needs to make some changes to the intake system (Fab up a 4" version,
instead of our ghetto way of doing it ;P). Other than that, it's looking
VERY promising. We still have a few things up our sleeves, however ;)

Also, let me mention Bruce is an EXCELLENT man! He is a very honest &
upfront person, and exceptionally nice!

william