Drag Racing - Part II; or What the hell?!?!?

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 00:56:28 EDT

Well, I took the Dak out to the track again...damn if she wasn't
consistent...but, even after getting the timing adjusted, she ran about the
same as she did the last time I brought her out...

I've got to figure out what isn't quite right on my Dakota and soon, before
it drives me insane... Might end up taking it to Speedworks in Lewisville
and have them dyno tune it...

Mark, Bernd, Will....and anyone else...take a look at all my runs and tell
me if you see anything interesting...

Run #1

        60' - 2.408
        330 - 6.728