Steering wheel audio controls

From: Jared Buckley (jrbuckle@indiana.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 17:40:04 EDT

I was wondering what stereos will work with the steering wheel controls. I
have heard that only the cd/tape (RAZ) but I have seen some of the
tape/changer controls (RBN?) on ebay say that they will work with the
controls. I am asking because, I can get a good deal on a wheel with the
controls, but want to make sure that it will work with the stereo I just
bought (tape/changer controls). Also, I saw in the archives some posts about
retro-fitting this wheel. Has anyone done it? if so, what does it involve.

Thanks

--
Jared Buckley
97 Base RC LB 2.5L, 5spd