turn down after muffler on 4.7

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 22:44:31 EDT

 to everybody thats thinking of putting a turndown after the muff. on a 4.7
forget it. at least thats if you have a dynomax ultraflow. the sound is
horrible and it resonates so bad inside the cab its not even cool i cant
even look back through my side mirrors around 2k rpms. well just thought
everybody should learn from my mistake. by the way it kills your bottom end
torque. BAD the truck barely spins the tires now.
arnold

ps. i ordered the gibson split rear dual exhaust today hopefully that will
sound nice. does anyone have any experience with this setup..