Re: turn down after muffler on 4.7

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 22:56:27 EDT

Arnold, I understand where you're coming from on the performance issue. I
don't have the "need for speed" in my truck(I do love fast cars,
power,acceleration,and racing-just prefer not to do it in my truck). I do go
through SanAntonio some, but won't be there in 2 weeks. I have 3 1/2 more
weeks of classes left before I can bust out of here for the summer. Maybe we
can meet up sometime during the summer. I know Bernd and some of the other
guys(Richard Pyburn, and others) like to go down to Sealy and run. You might
have to get hooked up with us on one of those trips. Need help working on
the racecar? I love that stuff! TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Arnoldo Silva" <silva@rio.bravo.net>

i hope so Will im gonna try it anyway. im sure your exhaust sounds nice
because of the flowmaster but with a ultraflow it sounds horrible almost
like air escaping anyway sounds nothing like what a performance exhaust
should. and i want my truck to be as fast as poss. so losing torque is
unacceptable.
thanks arnold

ps Will do you ever go to San Antonio? im planning on going up to the races
in about two weeks.i wont be taking my racecar ive been spending to much
money on the dak to get the racecar ready needs complete tuneup and new
tires. my slicks are wasted.
arnold