Re: Pros/Cons of a RT

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 20:42:45 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/01 6:32:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
firebird@kymtnnet.org writes:

<< Haha, it's funny how I didn't even read Zeus' message but that the only low
 point corresponds with mine exactly. LOL, great minds do think alike. ;)

 -Ryan
 99 DA RC R/T
 It's DAMNED nice.

LMAO, yes they do. It seems that you and I have done that a few times. Alot
of times now if I see you have responded to a post I don't even bother
because I am pretty sure that its what I"m thinking as well. Take care.]

Zeus