Bed Mounted Toolboxes

From: Alek Benedict (alek@earthling.net)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 15:56:50 EDT

Howdy all.

I just got my tax return back today, so I have around $300 to play
with, and I'd like to get a toolbox for my truck.

My dad has a Rawson Koenig aluminum box in his truck [93 3.9 CC],
and it's excellent - I'd love to get one myself but he said he paid
around $400 for it, and that's just out of my budget.

So I'm wondering if any of you folks have bed mounted toolboxes in
your Daks. If you do, I'd appreciate it if you could give me some
feedback on them.

Basically, I'd like to know what brand, approximately what you paid
for it, how it fits, how long you've had it, and what you think of
it. Would you buy another one?

I'm mainly interested in the aluminum boxes but if any of you have
plastic boxes that are just incredible I'd like to know about those
too.

Thanks all, I appreciate it!

--
Alek Benedict with a techno beat.