Re: Bed Mounted Toolboxes

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 17:26:36 EDT

I have a Delta plastic box on my GenIII. Well it is not really plastic but
this solid foam stuff, just like plastic but lighter with more strength. I
love it, it is all rounded, not so square like the others, black. It just
barely fits, but it does, had to buy the small, large did not fit even
thought the application book said it should ( if I remember correctly).
heres the best part, I got it for $80 from Pepboys, Just right off the rack,
no bolts or instructions, but they let me have pick of their selection of
bolts and I just bent some into the "J" shape I needed and it goes on fine.
GI Joes has the same box for $160 on sale all the time. But I don't think I
got a demo price because they said $80 was what the computer said. That
store has since closed. Anyway for $80 or $160 it is a great box.

Aaron "The Man"
Dodge 3:16 "And on the eight day God made the Dakota."