Re: timing chain replacement question

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 12:06:32 EDT

Steve,
  The tensioner came with the timing chain replacement package that I
bought. Since you happen to be in Louisville with me, I can tell you where
to buy the parts. First let me say, all the Dodge dealers in the Louisville
area are pretty much morons...at least the people at the parts counters.
NONE of them had even heard of there being a tensioner on the V6. I ended
up buying the parts from a dealer in Indiana. I can't think of the name of
the place at the moment. I've got the name of the place, part numbers and
prices at home. I'll try to get back to you with them tonight or first
thing in the morning.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95
P.S.- Like I told Chris, I have an outline of how to change it. You are
more than welcome to a copy of it. E-mail me privately since I haven't
posted it to my website.