Vegas Meet: NEED HEAD COUNT!!

From: K. Spence (kspence@intermind.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 06:00:01 EDT

OK folks...we getting this thing off the ground...here is what we are
working on...

There are 3 DML'rs here in Vegas, and we are going through the list of
things to do right now.

I live in a development has 3 huge-ass man made lakes...and there is a
great rec center for residents. It wont cost a dime!! But, I have to
find a free weekend. To be honest, it probably wont be too soon. A
reservation is needed if we want one of the picnic tables. but here is
what the place has...

- Picnic tables with built in BBQ's (gotta bring the Kingsford)
- A big walk-in lagoon/pool that goes from 1-inch deep to 4 feet, with
sand, etc. Even toddlers can safely play in it (there are lifeguards
too) - my kids have played in it since they were a year old.
- lots of sports: paddle boats, basketball, volleyball, swimming (of
course), and fishing (bass, catfish, crappie, and who knows what else)
- usually there is music on the weekends (sometimes a band)

Locale wise, it's about 15-20 minutes from the strip. I would only have
to put up a cleaning deposit, but I get it back when we are through...so
no biggie there.

What I need to know is a count of who would attend. I know it depends
on the weekend, but if you FOR SURE are interested, let me know be
emailing me DIRECTLY

DONT REPLY TO THE DML LIST - I dont want to miss you and the DML list
doesnt need a ton of "count me in" replies...

I just need to know if we are talking about 20, 200, or 500 so I know
what kind of things to organize. No use doing a big "trophy" show for
20 visitors...

So, WRITE ME BACK and we will keep you posted!!

Kevin in Vegas