Re: Re: 318 (5.2L) Stroker

From: KenneallyIII@Gateway.net
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 00:30:22 EDT

It's all about doing something different. If I stuck with the feedback I'm
getting here, the logical next question would be: why bother building a 360
into a 408 when you could just install a 440 and get more torque? Is everyone
out there who is building a 408 a fool? Obviously not. I'm just checking with
fellow Dakota owners here to see if anyone else has looked into stroking out
a 318. There are many different ways to hop up a vehicle- not just a few
methods that are group-approved. I really thought that this service was about
the polite exchange of information. If I wanted insults, I'd read the
Yahoo-Finance message boards.