Re: Powerdyne/MP HP PCM

From: jyeag@core.com
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 13:24:21 EDT

> << He also had a valid point about Powerdyne vs Kenne Bell, while KB does
> boost
> at a lower range at cruising speed on the highway it burns a truckload of
> gas because it's constantly boosting. What he didn't really want to talk
> about was the PCM;-) KB offer's one tuned for their product, Powerdyne
> doesn't. Decisions, decisions... >>

One of our Officers of the Indyram Club has a Powerdyne. I'm assuming the
PCM reprogram is based on who you buy your kit from, because they reburned
his as part of his purchase. His is intercooled also, which is another
point I haven't seen mentioned in this debate.

I believe he got his kit from a company in Colorado, if anyone is interested
I can find out exactly who.

Jim Yeagley