Re: Getting a new Dakota!!!

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 11:21:15 EDT

Are you sure you can still do a factory order on a new 2001 DAK or will
this be a 2002?

Reason I ask, someone posted a URL that said all 2001 DAK order had to be
received by the factory before the end of the first week in May...the
assembly line will be shutting down soon to re-tool for building the 2002
DAKs, starting 7/27/01