Re: Powerdyne/ANY PCM

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 16:00:02 EDT

Bernd: Maybe with stock motors and a blower, but with his custom blower
flash for all my mods, my tuck feels like it gained 100HP with city
driving... (1/4 throttle would press your back in the seat) The a/f ratio
stayed right where it should too... again, i'm more mod'd than most, but
the stock computer would search around ALOT and you could feel it searching
for the correct A/F ratio (truck would surge at lower speeds) with the A/F
ratio goin way rich then way lean...

With my truck pretty stock, and just the blower, the 12:1 FMU was not enough
fuel, it was reallllly lean, I had to go with 24# injectors, and Mike Leach
Co. is making this computer use the stock injectors w/o a need of an FMU
(even with my mods)

I'll let ya know how it goes after the re-burn

Tim Berry