RE: Re: Re: Stereo Wiring Help!!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 00:46:29 EDT

I don't know what the blue is for but the "Mute" one is for cell phone
cradle connection. Most mobile phone systems have a wire that you connect
to your Mute wire to turn off the speakers when you have a phone call. The
orange one wires to your dash lights hot lead so when you turn your dash
lights on your radio lights come on.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD