RE: SS S-10 Ssspank!!!

From: Brian Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 02:23:12 EDT

My brother's 302 T-Bird broke down on him for the last time a few months
ago, so he got it fixed, then got it sold as quickly as possible. AND YES, I
HAVE A 15.2 TIMESLIP! Geez, how many times to get through your skull???? You
can think your GT is all that if ya want. Have you even had it to the track?

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Bring on the damn thing already.