Re: electric fan troubles

From: Kevin (ksmith@korea.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 03:50:15 EDT

How long have you had the fan before having problems? If it is a recent
install, you could be overloading the fuse amperage rating having it
grounded at the headlight terminal. You need to buy a $5.00 relay, and
change your ground to the engine block. I have the same fan, and have had no
fuse problems.