Re: My latest addition

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 14:32:06 EDT

I bought the pipes from JC Whitney. Due to having a regular cab I had to
order the 71 inch pipes (club cabs would probably need the 79 inch). It
wasn't hard at all, but the directions are weird. Every size they mentioned
on the directions was wrong!! I drilled the size hole they said to drill,
and I had to go out to buy bigger metal screws to hang them! The hardest
part was actually drilling into the truck body ... I almost couldn't bring
myself to doing it!!

Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2