Re: Champion spark plugs

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 12:36:19 EDT

I'm not sure on your question....but don't say "stuck with Champions". The
Autolites that I recently put in my dak are coming back out. I HATE them.
Never heard so much pinging....and I attribute some of my hard starts to
them. I'm going back to Champion truck plugs. I should have known better
than to use those Autolites. My Grandpa told me when I put them in that the
only sparkplug he has ever used that actually failed was an Autolite in his
75 Dodge Ram. Should have listened to Grandpa. :)
Just my 2 cents
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/