Re: Champion spark plugs

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 08:52:15 EDT

Hi Kevin,

    Yes, the RV-11YC is one range coler than the RV-12YC. I'd double check
the numbers, though. I'm almost positive that the stock plug for your truck
is the RC-12YC. Later trucks, starting in '97 I think, use the RC-12LC4.
RC-11YC or RC-11LC4 would be one range colder.

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.2L/5-speed/3.92SG
K&N Gen II, B&F Billet TB, Hughes Stage 1 Intake, MP cam/lifters,
MP headers, MP catback, MP plug wires, Accel Supercoil, 180 T-stat,
Custom Computer by Ron Zimmer, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch