Re: Pre-Runner Bar

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 09:17:17 EDT

I got mine through 4wheelparts.com It is made by Fabtech Motorsports. You
can get either Blue or Black, or also order it unpainted and have a local
body shop do it. It cost about 175 bucks, including shipping. Installation
was easy...you can a little how to here:
http://www.dakota2.4mg.com/Prerunner2.htm

Thew bumper is actually a "universal" one, but fits beautifully. The slight
curves at the end match the lines of the 97+ Daks great.

Here is the website I ordered it from. I called them directly as they didnt
have it on the site at the time. They might now.
http://www.4wheelparts.com/

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more Q's.

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com