Re: Pre-Runner Bar-weight?

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 13:01:48 EDT

How much does the bar weigh?
And, does it connect to the frame or just the bumper?
Thanks

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
> Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com
>

> > Dakota,
> > Where did you get your pre-runner bar and
> > how much was it. I've searched for one and I
> > can't find it.(Guess I'm not looking in the right
> place)
> >
> > Josh
> > jhancock@tcia.net

> http://explorer.msn.com

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia